Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fashion Blog Look of the Day: April 16, 2011




     For this first edition of a new segment that I'd like to call Fashion Blog Look of the Day, I'd like to share with my readers my outfit ensemble of the day. For today's look I've mixed several of my favorite fashion elements like romanticism, bohemian chic, minimalism, and florals. The basis of my look revolves around my maxi, floral H&M skirt and in keeping with the minimalist trend that's huge right now, I've paired it with an H&M blouse in a blush hue. Then to define my waist from all of the excess fabric, I've decided to pair the look with my favorite braided, brown leather belt by Gap. And since this is a daytime look, I've opted for my brown peep toe pumps by Gianni Bini. Brown and nude toned shoes are a great day time option as opposed to black. As for the accessories, I wanted to keep the color palette in sync with each other so I wore my gold Betsey Johnson heart locket and my Antonio Melani round flower bag with a gold chain, that can be worn on the shoulder or across the body. 






1 blouse by H&M
2 necklace by Betsey Johnson 
3 belt by Gap 
4 skirt by H&M
5 bag by Antonio Melani
6 shoes by Gianni Bini 

Love, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment