Monday, January 31, 2011

my fabulous twenty-fourth birthday

     
     My wish list these days include fashion books that I want to read and movies/documentary that I want to see and of course clothes and shoes that I've been obsessing over [no surprise there]. And so my birthday is no exception. Take a look inside my gift bag! 



  • French Connection 'Winter Sun' coat from my parents. I've been eyeing this coat for ages and I finally convinced my mother to get it for me as a birthday gift. This coat was retailed for $298 and we got a pretty good deal on it. 
  • H&M yellow, tiered dress and Heritage 81 ruffled-sleeve coral dress from my sister. [yes I picked these out!]
  • Finally have a copy of The September Issue and Coco Before Chanel [definitely going to be reviewing that movie!] 
  • Books: Stylist -- The Interpreters of Fashion, 100 years of Fashion Illustration, The Gospel According to Coco Chanel, and The Little Dictionary of Fashion by Christian Dior all thanks to my wonderful boyfriend [and my Amazon wish list]. More books for me to share to you all! 


Cheers. Here's to 24 more years for me. xo. 


Love, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment