Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011 Golden Globe Awards



     In honor of this Sunday's upcoming SAG awards [watch out for that blog on Monday!] I figured I'd dedicate an entire blog of this year's Golden Globe Award's fashion. There were definitely a lot of fashion hits and misses, but since this is a fashion blog that's about positive fashion, I'm only going to be talking about the red carpet moments that I absolutely loved from this past Golden Globes(January 16, 2011.) My best dressed pick this year is Olivia Wilde in a black and gold Marchesa ombre, tulle dress with this gold-spiked Christian Louboutin peep-toe booties. I DIE when I saw her on the red carpet. Even her hair styled straight was perfect because it didn't take away from the dramatic volume and intricate details of the dress and it had such a effortless chic feel to the entire look [per-fec-tion]. The rest of my favorite looks are as follows:






  • January Jones wearing Versace
  • Leighton Meester wearing Burberry Prorsum
  • Catherine Zeta-Jones wearing Monique Lhuilier
  • Mila Kunis wearing Vera Wang
  • Emma Stone wearing Calvin Klein Collections
  • Anne Hathaway wearing Armani Prive'
  • Eva Longoria wearing Zac Posen
  • Kaley Cuoco wearing Catherine Kidd
It's amazing how I spotted and loved a lot of my favorite designers. Let's see what the SAG Awards will bring this Sunday, January 30, 2011!

Love, KB



No comments:

Post a Comment